1. The Promoter refers to Lazy Jacks Yachtwear Ltd, Unit B Heltor Business Park, Heathfield, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 6RN.
2. Our competitions are open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over, except employees of Lazy Jacks and their immediate families.
3. Entry is made by following the entry conditions on the specific competition.
4. Entry opens as soon as the competition is deemed open. Specific closing dates will be shown on the competition page. The winner will be contacted via email within 24 hours of the competition closing.
5. Entry is limited to one email.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter.
Eligibility of Entries
7. Only entries that follow the required entry process will be considered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete or corrupted entries or entries that fail to reach the Promoter.
8. No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be permitted.
The Winning Entries
9. The prize entitles the one winner to the specified prize. Where the prize is for "you and your family" the maximum number of garments given as prizes will be five, although there is no specification on who in the family takes the prize eg: in a family of six the father may decide to pass up his garment for another child's garment.
10. The winner will be selected at random and will be contacted via the email provided when they entered, within 24 hours of the competition closing. By entering this competition you consent that, if you win, your name, photo or comment (if applicable) will be published on our social media channels.
11. The winner will be required to respond to the email within 48 hours of being notified in order to confirm acceptance and arrange receipt of their prize.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Should the prize not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be selected at random.
13. The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Due to the nature of photography colours may vary on the garments shown. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize at any given time.
If the Promoter is unable to provide the stated prize, they reserve the the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
14. By entering this competition you confirm that you have the legal capacity to do so and agree to these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
16. Entering our competition will result in your email being added to our mailing list automatically. Please note that you can unsubscribe at any time.